Thursday, July 13, 2006

SevenZeroThree.com

Well, it appears that the proud owners of SevenZeroThree.com have decided to not fork over the 5 or 10 bucks required to keep it running. This is one of those good news/bad news situations.

For the good news, it is simple. NO MORE STUPID PEOPLE POSTING AT THE SITE!!! Man, if I read one more idiotic posts written by musicians who aren't talented enough to actually be in a band I'm gonna slit my wrists.

For the bad news.....SZT had so much potential if only it had been run properly.

Now, it is interesting that this address is now available. I've made a bid for it, but I'm not going to mortgage the house to get it. But IF I DO...expect a much better website. My plan is to develop a site that is dedicated to the entertainment possibilities in the Northern Virginia area. And I've come to the determination that the entertainment possibilities in the Northern Virginia are not limited to bad musicians and singers that only know how to scream (poorly). I'm thinking comedy, music, venues and anything else that might be considered "entertainment".

So let me know what you want in the site, because I'm going to make it happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home