Saturday, December 17, 2005

I'm never surprised at how little Liberals surprise me...

Isn't is amazing that on the day that news reports were SUPPOSED to be detailing the amazing success of the elections in Iraq....they chose instead to concentrate on a story they all have known about for over a year? Wow, aren't we all just shocked that the American government is monitoring people communicating with terrorists overseas? Man, I just can't imagine how law enforcement officials would stoop so low as to try to prevent another terrorist attact on American soil.

Then, when the senators are supposed to be discussing the amazing success of the elections in Iraq.....they choose to instead discuss a program they have all been briefed on, over and over again.

In other words, the Liberal Media has once again decided to ignore ANY success in Iraq, and instead focus on anything they can find to try and embarrass the President.

Here's a clue as to their mentality. When the FIRST of only a handful of bombs went off on election day...MSN.com chose to run the headline "Explosions rock Iraq, threatening to disrupt elections". CNN.com ran the headline...."Election Day Relatively Peaceful". So which is it? Oh wait...both ran with the story about American law enforcement officials monitoring overseas communications following 9/11. And both had EXACTLY the same headline.

I'd love to be a Liberal. Truly I was. But the problem is, I have a brain. Perhaps I could go get a lobotomy, so I could then understand what it takes to be a Liberal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home